The Improved version of Nokia 3310
On 26 February 2017 at Mobile World Congress 2017 press conference in Barcelona, the Nokia company re-introduced one of the most popular models ever launched – Nokia 3310.
It was first launched in September 2000 and the company has sold 126 million units of the Nokia 3310. The new Nokia 3310 takes the iconic silhouette of the original and reimagines it for 2017. The custom designed user interface brings a fresh look to a classic, whilst the 2.4” polarized and curved screen window makes for better readability in sunlight.
The Basic Features of Improved version of Nokia 3310 is
- Battery standby for up to a month: Remember when you could leave the house without a charger? Well, with the new Nokia 3310, you can. It comes with a long-lasting battery, so you can talk all day2, or leave the phone on standby for up to a month3. When needed, a Micro-USB port makes charging simple.
- Four colors to choose from: Nokia 3310 is made to fit your style. It comes in four distinct colors: Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey both with a matte finish. What’s best, the color runs through the material, so it looks better for longer.
- Play the classic Snake: Play the legendary Snake. It’s back with a little update that makes it even more fun to play on the color screen. Do you still remember your high score? Think you can beat it?
- Beautiful push buttons and iconic, shaped design
- 2 MP camera with LED flash for simple snaps
- Headphone jack for your tunes
- 2.4” curved window with polarized layer for better readability in sunlight
- Available as both single SIM and dual SIM variants
- 2G connectivity for calling and texting
- All-new UI with nods to the original
- Awesome battery life, with up to 22 hours talk time
- FM radio and MP3 player for music
- 16 MB storage3 plus a MicroSD card slot with support up to 32 GB
The feature phone will be available both single SIM and dual SIM variant starting Q2 this year for 49 Euros (~INR 3,500).