Join the G Suite Referral Program and you can earn for every new user that signs-up either US $15 (for the G Suite Basic plan) or US $30 (for G Suite Business plan), up to US $3,000 per domain.
G Suite gives businesses the tools to get more done with professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more.
Sign up and start referring today.
Become a member
- Just provide your name and email address
- You’ll receive your unique referral link in your inbox
What you need to know
- A bank account is required to receive direct deposits
- The program is available in select countries
Tell others about G Suite.
Start referring today
- Share the unique referral link you’ll receive your welcome email
- Use the email and website templates that we’ll provide
- Offer exclusive discounts to your referrals
- Get exclusive tips and program updates
Receive up to US $30 for every user that signs up.
Earn your rewards
- After your referral subscribes to G Suite, earn for every new user that signs-up either US $15 (for the G Suite Basic plan) or US $30 (for G Suite Business plan), up to US $3,000 per domain.
- Earn additional coupon codes as you continue to refer
The fine print
- You can sign up an unlimited number of referrals.
- You’re rewarded for each referral’s first 100 users. A user is an individual account belonging to the referral’s domain.
- Your referral reward will be based on the number of users who have paid for at least 120 days.
What is G Suite?
G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work and Google Apps for Your Domain) is a brand of cloud computing, productivity, and collaboration tools, software and products developed by Google, first launched on August 28, 2006, as “Google Apps for Your Domain”. It comprises Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, and Google+ for communication; Drive for storage; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites for collaboration; and, depending on the plan, an Admin panel and Vault for managing users and the services. It also includes the digital interactive whiteboard Jam board.
While these services are free to use for consumers, it adds enterprise features such as custom email addresses at a domain (@yourcompany.com), option for unlimited cloud storage (depending on plan and number of members), additional administrative tools and advanced settings, as well as 24/7 phone and email support.
Being based in Google’s data centers, data and information are saved instantly and then synchronized to other data centers for backup purposes. Unlike the free, consumer-facing services, GSuite users do not see advertisements while using the services, and information and data in GSuite accounts do not get used for advertisement purposes. Furthermore, GSuite administrators can fine-tune security and privacy settings.
As of January 2017, service has 3 million paying businesses and 70 million for Education users.