First time ever Apple launches Dual SIM iPhones and will available to buy from 21st November. Also, like every year Apple has announced the new series of the smartwatch for a new series of iPhones this year as well. In the event on Wednesday at the Apple Park’s Steve Jobs Theater first, the company presented the fourth generation of SmartWatch “ Apple Watch Series 4“. The biggest advantage of this watch is that it can now tell the ECG of consumers too. It will be sold in 16 countries from September 14. Its price has been kept at $ 279.
Through Apple Watch, you can measure your heart’s ECG anywhere in 30 seconds. In case accident or an emergency, you can send instant SOS messages to your loved ones. New watch faces based on fire, water, and vapour effects were also introduced. CEO Cook claims that around the world, now has 2 billion iOS devices.
Best iOS Gaming Experience in iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max and First ever Dual SIM iPhones
The company has offered many features in the new iPhone 10 and iPhone 10 Max. Both have designs like previous iPhone 10 but this time its features have been increased. They have an OLED screen that will consume less battery and will last longer. These include dual cameras too. Photos from this camera will be easy to take and its HD quality will be equal to the best camera. The new iPhone will have a fantastic iOS gaming experience. Both phones will have dual SIM. The company has tied up with 12 companies for both the different plans.
In India, the initial price of the iPhone XS is Rs 99,900, the initial price of the iPhone XS Max is Rs 109,900 and the initial price of the iPhone XR is 79,900.
What’s New in the Apple’s Dual SIM iPhones
- New iPhone will be 30 % faster than all other iPhones.
- It exchanges information with nine times faster speed.
- Is the biggest 5.8 and 6.5-inch retina display in the iPhone.
- Safest face ID as compared to any other smartphone.
- There is a maximum storage of 512 GB, in which two lakh photos can be kept.
- Available in Silver, Gold and Black Color, these two iPhone glasses will be the strongest.
- There will also be A12 bionic chips.
- It will have a 12-megapixel rear camera.
- Its battery life will be 90 minutes more than the iPhone 8 Plus.
- Will also get a dual SIM and get Bluetooth 5.0.
- iPhone XR also launched, it offers aluminium and glass body. There will also be a Notch display and face ID.
- In iPhone XR there will be a single rear camera. Its display will be 6.1-inch LCD. There is no 3D touch in that.
- Along with the normal SIM card, an e-SIM card can also be used in new iPhone.
- New iPhone will get dual SIM support. The company said that in this you will be able to use Vodafone, Jio and Airtel e-SIM card.
- The Portorate camera effect has been improved
- The new iPhone will have a dual rear camera (12 + 12 megapixels), the front camera will be of 7 megapixels.
- There is a new feature with cameras called Smart HDR.
- A new and enhanced Gaming experience
- Face ID is better than ever
- The new iPhone will get a special ML camera
- iOS 12 will get features such as AR, memoji, SIRI shortcuts
- The iPhone XS has a 5.8-inch OLED display. There will be HDR video support.
- iPhone XS Gold will be available in three colour variants including space grey.
- It can stay in the water for 30 minutes.
- For this, pre-order can be made from September 14.
- It will be sold from September 21.
- The company has claimed 18 hours of battery life.