Parenting is a skill which must be practiced diligently. It is a tricky thing. Perhaps, one of the most challenging jobs in the world is to raise a problem-free child who is a proper balance of morals, value, and discipline.
Babies do not come with manuals and you have to figure out how to be a Good Parent as you go long. Each child is different and so is the parent. The idea of rearing a child differs from parent to parent. On one hand, some parents fix study hours for their kids, some simply prefer their kids to study as much as they want.
These are the sign of Bad Parenting
- If your child is lying, it means you OVERREACTED to the mistakes in past
- If your child had poor self-esteem, it is because you ADVICE them more than you ENCOURAGE them
- If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because from a young age you have disciplined them regularly in public. Parent’s should not do so even in front of Siblings, Friends or Cousins
- If you buy everything for your children still they take things that do not belong to them, it is because you don’t let them CHOOSE
- If your child is a coward, It is because you help them too quickly. Don’t Remove every OBSTACLE from their path
- If your child is jealous, the reason might be you COMPARED them with others CONSISTENTLY
- If your child gets angry quickly, the reason might be you have not praised them enough. They only get attention MISBEHAVING
- If your child does not respect others feelings, the reason might be you always ORDER them – not giving importance to their FEELINGS
- If your child is secretive, the reason is you BLOW things very big
- If the child behaves rudely, it is learned from PARENTS or OTHERS LIVING with them
- If your child intentionally disturbs you, it is because you are NOT physically affectionate enough