Friends, this is my second post on Bitcoin and in this post I am going to share How to earn Bitcoin online? Different ways to earn Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency (digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.) and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
The system is peer-to-peer, and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary. These transactions are verified by network nodes and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. Since the system works without a central repository or single administrator, Bitcoin is called the first decentralized digital currency.
Besides being created as a reward for mining, Bitcoin can be exchanged for other currencies, products, and services in legal or black markets.
How to Earn Bitcoin Quickly
There are a number of different ways to earn bitcoin online and multiply the earned/ bought bitcoin. In this article, I’ve shared some ideas or methods to earn Bitcoin. It is recommended that if you’re a beginner than opting risk-free method after you can go for risky methods.
1. Bitcoin faucets
- A Bitcoin faucet is a World Wide Web website that gives out “free” bitcoins (BTC) in exchange for doing a simple task, such as clicking on an advert, solving a CAPTCHA, or viewing a webpage for a certain amount of time. There are also faucets that dispense alternative cryptocurrencies.
- In the case of bitcoin faucets, you don’t have to click the ads or do tasks and offers. You just have to log in using your Bitcoin address and solve a captcha to prove you’re a human and again click claim to get the reward.
- In simple you’ve to visit the faucet page and solve the captcha (to prove you’re not a bot) to get the reward. Rewards might vary from 0.0000001 Ƀ to 0.0001Ƀ for every visit depending on the faucet.
- Each bitcoin faucet has various revisit time. If a bitcoin faucet has 5 minutes revisit time, you can claim bitcoins once every 5 minutes by just solving a captcha. And same applies to 10, 30, 60 minutes etc.
- The best thing about the bitcoin faucet is you can claim bitcoins 24/7 i.e. you can earn each and every minute for 365 days. Claiming bitcoins in faucets is the easiest way to earn online without any limitations.
- You should claim bitcoins in at least 20 bitcoin faucets to earn a considerable amount of money. For instance, if you want to earn $20/day you have to claim 0.02Ƀ every day. This is possible only if you claim bitcoins from at least 20 sites per day.
- Most of the bitcoin faucets pay 20% to even 100% for referring friends. So, you can earn huge amount of bitcoins if you’ve more working referrals.
2. Earn Bitcoins by Reading books
- If you wish to earn bitcoins by reading books you can join paid books. Paid books pay bitcoins for reading a page for 10 minutes.
- You don’t have to compulsorily read the book to get paid. You should keep a page of the book opened for 10 minutes to claim bitcoins. Turn the page and leave it for another 10 minutes to claim the bitcoins again.
- Only by reading books you cannot earn more, so you should work in this along with bitcoin faucets.
3. Earn Bitcoins by playing online games
- You can earn bitcoins by playing online games. There are hundreds of sites which rewards bitcoins for playing games.
- The rewarding ways vary in different sites. Few sites will pay for just playing games on time basis and few sites will credit reward for completing levels.
- Like Bitcoin faucets, these sites will pay 24/7 for playing online games.
4. Earn Bitcoins for completing tasks and offers
- During the extra time before faucet revisit, you can do some tasks and complete offers to earn more bitcoins.
- Offers are like participating in the survey, watching videos, hearing music, answering questions, visiting websites etc.
- There are several sites which pay bitcoins for completing micro tasks.
Moderate Risky Methods
5. Earn by Interest
- This is the easiest way to earn bitcoin without working. As a beginner, you should work on above sites to earn bitcoins and invest those bitcoins in the bitcoin bank to earn interest.
- Like the regular bank, there are online bitcoin banks, where lots of people get loans to start or expand their business. You can be the lender to lend a small amount of bitcoin and get interest for the bitcoins you’ve lent.
- The interest rate varies from 10% p.a to 30% p.a depending on the bank.
- If you wish to earn more you can lend bitcoins directly to someone and remember you’re taking the risk, so be careful.
6. Bitcoin Mining
- Bitcoin mining is the traditional way to earn bitcoins.
- Bitcoin mining is a process of solving the mathematical calculations to mine bitcoins from the block. These mathematical calculations can be performed only by high-end computers.
- And now those days are behind when people used the graphics card to mine bitcoins. Currently, devices are specially made to mine bitcoins. If you could not buy it, just join could bitcoin to rent hashes.
- Coming to earning bitcoins by mining if you have a high-end Bitcoin mining device, you should join a mining pool and download the bitcoin mining software.
- Then after completing all necessary initial procedure, just click mine bitcoins and leave your computer to mine some bitcoins.
- Your mining device will mine bitcoins day and night for free* until it is switched off.
You should get full knowledge about power usage, mining devices, device power and about bitcoin mining before you can start. Only then you can get profitable income through bitcoin mining.
- Bitcoin gambling is undoubtedly the best source to double, triple…… your bitcoins and also this is the place where you may lose all your savings.
- So, Bitcoin gambling is only recommended for experienced players. If you’re a beginner and wish to earn tons of bitcoins from gambling you can gain experience on free gambling sites where people play for time pass.
- Few examples of bitcoins gambling are Casino War, American Roulette, blackjack, poker, slots, minesweeper etc.
8. Work part time to earn Bitcoins
- If you wish to earn more bitcoins without any hassle, you should work for companies which pay bitcoins for working.
- There are several freelance sites, where lots of jobs are posted every day. You can join those freelance sites and work part time or full time to earn lots of bitcoins.
9. Bitcoin Trading
- Bitcoin trading is one of the most effective way to earn more bitcoins. Also, bitcoin trading is similar gambling with calculated risk i.e. if you’ve good knowledge on trading you will not lose anything instead you’ll make serious profit. But, if you trade without any knowledge you will lose almost everything.
- So, gain knowledge about trading and invest bitcoins in trade to earn more just by spending few minutes a day from home.
Hope you would’ve got idea and method about how to earn bitcoins online. You know your capability and knowledge, use the methods for which you’re capable of to earn bitcoins successfully.